What you need to get started:
- RoomMate running CollabOS 1.4.204 or higher
- Tap IP running CollabOS 1.4.81 or higher
- Display connected to RoomMate
Pair RoomMate with Tap IP
Step 1: Enable device pairing on Tap IP
- On Tap IP’s Settings screen, tap System > Pair New Device.
Step 2: Retrieve device name and 4 character code from RoomMate
- Press and hold the Bluetooth button on the back of RoomMate for 5 seconds.
- On the display, identify the device name and its unique 4 character code.
Step 3: Confirm device pairing on Tap IP
- On Tap IP, select the device with the name and unique 4 character code that match the details shown on the display.
Tap Connect to confirm device pairing between Tap IP and RoomMate.
On Tap IP’s Settings screen, you will now see a tab for Tap IP and a tab for RoomMate.
- If you do not see the device you want to pair, tap Search again and follow the instructions from step 2.
Frequently Asked Questions
There are no Downloads for this Product
There are no Downloads for this Version.