|Component||Model Number (M/N)||S/N Location|
|HDMI Capture Device||V-U0046||S/N on cable below label|
|HDMI Capture Device||14.2 mm (0.56 inch)||24.7 mm (0.97 inch)||83 mm (3.27inch)||30 g (1.1 ounce)|
|Cable||N/A||250 mm (9.84 inch)||N/A||N/A|
|General Product Specifications|
|OS/Platform Support||Windows 8.1 and 10
Mac OS X 10.10 or later
|Apps Available (at release)||Logitech Screen Share Application|
|Power Type||USB bus power|
|Webcams and Security Specifications|
|Connection Type (Input)||HDMI 1.4a or higher|
|Connection Type (Output)||USB|
|Video Resolution (Input)||1280 x 720 (720p); 1920 x 1080 (1080p)|
|Video Resolution (Output)||1920 x 1080 (1080p)|
|Video Frame Rate (Input)||Up to 60 fps|
|Video Frame Rate (Output)||30 fps|
|Audio||48 kHz / 16-bit PCM|
|Indicator Lights (LED)||Yes|
|Mountable||Yes; Hook and loop fastener and cable mounts included|
|Buttons / Switch||No|
|USB Protocol||USB 3.0 or USB 2.0|
|USB Speed||Super Speed or High Speed|
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- What operating systems support Screen Share?
- What computing systems support Screen Share?
- What video conferencing software can you use with Screen Share? Or does it have that built in?
- What type of audio is supported by Screen Share?
- Can I use Screen Share with my mobile phone, too?
- Can I use a USB hub with the Logitech Screen Share?
- Can I use Screen Share with a tablet?
- Does Screen Share support USB 3.1?
GENERAL USE INFO
- What is Screen Share?
- What USB cables can I use with Screen Share?
- How do I purchase spare parts like cables and remote controls?
- What does the LED on Screen Share mean?
- How do I share content to video conferencing application from Screen Share?
- Can I make videos with Screen Share?
- How do I connect Screen Share?
- What are the differences between Screen Share and a USB to HDMI adapter?
- How do I use the Screen Share video feed in another application while the Screen Share Application runs?