If the camera is replaced on Rally (system), the camera needs to be paired to the remote and the Display Hub) to function properly. Follow these steps to pair the three parts:
1. Press and hold button on the back of the camera until LED flashes blue.
2. Press and hold the Bluetooth button on the remote for 10 seconds to place it in pairing mode.
3. Once the remote and camera are paired the LED will stop flashing.
4. If the pairing fails, the LEDs will keep flashing. Start from step 2 and repeat.
5. Press and hold the pairing button on the Display Hub until the LED flashes white.
6.Press and hold the Bluetooth pairing button on the remote for 10 seconds to place it in pairing mode.
7. Once the Display Hub and camera are paired the LED will stop flashing.8. If the pairing fails, the LEDs will keep flashing for 2 minutes then stop. Start
from step 1 and repeat.
Note: A Rally System camera should only be replaced with another Rally System replacement camera, not with a Rally Camera that was purchased separately as a stand-alone camera.