You can connect your keyboard to an iPad or iPhone running iOS 5.0 or later. Here's how:
- With your iPad or iPhone turned on, tap the Settings icon.
- In Settings, tap General and then Bluetooth.
- If the on-screen switch beside Bluetooth doesn't currently show as ON, tap it once to enable it.
- Turn the keyboard on by sliding the power switch on the bottom of the keyboard over to the right.
- Using the device memory wheel on the top left of the keyboard, select 1, 2, or 3. You can save up to three devices to memory on the keyboard.
- At the top right of the keyboard, press and hold the "i" button until the light to the right of the button rapidly blinks blue.
- On your iPad or iPhone, in the Devices list, tap Logitech Keyboard K380 to pair it.
- Your keyboard may pair automatically, or it may request a PIN code to complete the connection. On your keyboard, type the code shown on-screen, and then press the Return or Enter key.
NOTE: Each connect code is randomly generated. Make sure you enter the one shown on your iPad or iPhone screen.
- Once you press Enter (if required), the pop-up will disappear and Connected will appear beside your keyboard in the Devices list.
- Your keyboard should now be connected to your iPad or iPhone.
NOTE: If the K380 is already paired but having problems connecting, remove it from the Devices list and then follow the instructions above to connect it.