Compatibility | General Use Info
|Component||Model Number (M/N)||S/N Location|
|Webcam||V-R0007||S/N located on the back of the webcam|
|Webcam||104 mm (4.1 inch)||400 mm (15.72 inch)||85 mm (3.35 inch)||1.04 kg (36.68 ounce)|
|Remote||83 mm (3.25 inch)||83 mm (3.25 inch)||10 mm (0.375 inch)||72 g (2.5 ounce)|
|General Product Specifications|
|Software Support (at release)||Camera Settings application
Mobile remote control application
Firmware update tool
Far End camera control (Skype for Business)
|OS/Platform Support||Windows 8 and 10
Mac OS X 10.10 or later
Chrome OS 69
|Certified Client Applications||Skype for Business
Cisco Compatible (Jabber)
|Compatible Applications||LCP (Zoom, BlueJeans, Broadsoft, Starleaf, Pexip, Vidyo) and all UVC apps (Google Hangouts, Go to Meeting, etc.)|
|Webcams and Security Specifications|
|Connection Type||USB 2.0 (included) or 3.0 (supported)|
1080p USB 2.0 Type-A to Type-C Cable Included
4K resolution requires a User-Supplied USB 3.0 Type-A to Type-C Cable
|USB VID_PID||VID: 0x046D
PID (Video): 0x0858
PID (Audio): 0x0857
PID (Hub): 0x085A
|USB Speed||Full-speed, Super Speed, High Speed|
|Focus Type||Fixed focus|
|Optical Resolution||Up to 1080p with included USB 2.0 cable, 4k requires a user-supplied USB 3.0 cable|
|Diagonal Field of View (FOV)||120 degrees|
|Horizontal Field of View (FOV)||113 degrees|
|Vertical Field of View (FOV)||80.7 degrees|
|Pan & Tilt||± 25° / ± 15°|
|Focal Length||1m to 3m|
|Frame Rate (Max)||30 fps|
|Buttons||None on main unit|
|Indicator Lights (LED)||Video streaming, enumeration/connection|
|Mountable||Yes: Wall, tabletop, TV (with optional TV mount)|
|Tripod Mounting Option||None|
|Cable Length||5m / 16.4ft|
|Security||Kensington Security Slot|
|Remote Type||BLE (Bluetooth Low Energy)|
|Remote Battery Type||Li-Ion|
|Remote Buttons||On Remote: Microphone Mute, Call Answer, Call End, Bluetooth Pairing*, Volume Up/Down, Zoom In/Out, Camera Pan/Tilt, Camera Home, Camera Preset (x2)
* Not all applications support call answer/end buttons
|On-board Speakerphone Connection Type||Bluetooth|
|On-board Speakerphone Supported Bluetooth Profiles||HFP|
|On-board Speakerphone Wireless Range||10m / 30ft|
|On-board Speakerphone NFC Support||Yes|
|On-board Speakerphone Sensitivity||86.5+/-3dB SPL at 0.5 meter|
|On-board Speakerphone Maximum Speaker Output||95 dB SPL at 0.5 meter|
|Optional Expansion Microphone - Type||Directional|
|Optional Expansion Microphone - Noise Cancellation||Yes|
|Optional Expansion Microphone - Frequency Response||90 Hz - 16kHz for full voice reproduction and high intelligibility without noise|
|Optional Expansion Microphone - Sensitivity||-27dB|
|Optional Expansion Microphone - Input/Output Range (Diameter)||~ 4 meters (radius, unidirectional)|
|Power Supply||Input: 100-240V AC 50/60Hz 0.6A
Output: +12.0V DC 1.5A 18.0W
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
GENERAL USE INFO
- How does the Rally system or MeetUp receive firmware updates when connected to the RoomMate?
- TAA Compliance for MeetUp
- Can MeetUp be powered by USB alone?
- Can you use the MeetUp in a classroom setting?
- Can you mount MeetUp upside down on the ceiling?
- LED behavior for the Logitech MeetUp ConferenceCam
- Does MeetUp support wide screen?
- Can I make videos with MeetUp?
- Does MeetUp have an audio output jack?
- How many MeetUp devices can be in the same conference?
- Is there any way I can use MeetUp as a wireless camera for recording events?
- What kind of batteries does the MeetUp remote need?
- Is it possible to turn off the microphone and use the camera only, and to use a separate microphone for audio?
- What is the warranty for MeetUp?
- How do I purchase spare parts like cables and remote controls?