You can change your connection type from Unifying to Bluetooth or Bluetooth to Unifying at any time. Here's how:
How to change from Bluetooth to Unifying receiver:
- Press and hold the Easy-Switch button for 3 seconds to delete the previous setting and add a new one. If you haven't used all of the available Easy-Switch channels, switch to the next one.
- Plug the Unifying receiver into your computer.
- Open the Unifying software if you purchased the receiver separately. If you don't have the Unifying software installed, you can get it here.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the connection. See Connect your Logitech Bluetooth device for more help.
How to change from Unifying receiver to Bluetooth:
- Press and hold the Easy-Switch button for 3 seconds to delete the previous setting and add a new one. If you haven't used all of the available easy-switch channels, switch to the next one.
- Open Bluetooth settings and follow the on-screen instructions.
- Upon pairing, the LED light on your Logitech device stops blinking and glows steadily for 5 seconds. The light then turns off to save energy.
- If you are setting up your device for the first time, please refer to the Getting Started section for additional help.