Your mouse can be paired with up to three different computers using the Easy-Switch button to change the channel.
- Select the channel you want and press and hold the Easy-Switch button for three seconds. This will put the keyboard in discoverable mode so that it can be seen by your computer. The LED will start blinking quickly.
- Choose between two ways to connect your keyboard to your computer:
- Bluetooth: Open the Bluetooth settings on your computer to complete the pairing. More details here.
- USB receiver: Plug the receiver to a USB port, open Logitech Options, and select: Add devices > Setup Unifying device, and follow the instructions.
- Once paired, a short press on the Easy-Switch button will allow you to switch channels.