If you're having audio issues with your earbuds, try the following:
- Make sure your earbud is selected as the audio output device on your device.
- Ensure that your earbud is selected as the audio output device for your call or music application.
- Adjust the volume on your earbud, source device, and call or music application.
- Verify that the audio isn't set to "Mute" in your operating system's audio settings and call or music application.
- Try connecting your earbud to a different 3.5mm or USB port on your computer or mobile device.
- Connect your earbud directly to a 3.5mm or USB port on your computer or mobile device, and not to an adapter or USB hub.
- Make sure the cable is securely connected to the audio input/output jack of your device.
- Try to use your earbud on a different call or music application to see if it still has an issue.
- Try to reboot your computer or mobile device.
- If you are connected to a device via USB-C or A, make sure 3.5mm connector is fully inserted into the Zone Wired Earbuds controller
Note that there could be compatibility issues depending on the device models. If you still face an audio issue and you've tried the steps at the top of this article, please reach out to us by clicking here.