欢迎访问 Logitech 支持
选择获取帮助或提交您之前注册过的 Logitech 产品的质保案例。
Register Multiple Products
Need to register multiple products?
Use our bulk registration tool to register multiple Logitech business products simultaneously.
1. Download the CSV Template.
2. Add your Logitech business product’s Serial Numbers (S/N) and where each is physically installed (optional), for example: Los Angeles Office, Lake View Office, etc.
a. The location can be added or edited in your My Products page when you are logged in.
IMPORTANT: The bulk registration tool is intended only for Logitech-manufactured products found on the business support site's home page, prosupport.logi.com. See below for help finding the correct serial number.
3. Save the CSV file and upload it using the upload tool.
NOTE: You should receive an email with details of your upload, but please bear in mind that it could take some time before you see it in your inbox.
Bulk Registration Tips:
- Only list valid Logitech B2B product serial numbers - some bundles include non-Logitech products (Intel NUCs, Chromeboxes, etc), do not list these
- Serial numbers are generally located on a belly label sticker somewhere on your product
- Ensure you enter the “S/N:” string and not the “P/N:” or “M/N:”
- Use the serial number on the product and not the box
- Serial numbers do not use the letter “O” and instead uses the number “0” (zero)
- Ensure the CSV template format is unchanged - make sure the application you’re using to edit the CSV doesn’t add any additional columns or rows