Logitech Rally Bar is the premier video bar for midsize meeting rooms. Discover remarkably simple, all-in-one video conferencing with brilliant optics & audio.
HARDWARE SETUP GUIDANCE
- What do the buttons on the remote control do?
- How do I increase the microphone pickup range of Rally Bar?
- How do I remotely manage Rally Bar?
- How do I access Rally Bar settings?
- How long does it take for Sync App to detect Rally Bar when in USB mode?
- Pair Rally Bar / Rally Bar Mini with Tap IP
- How do I power on/off the Rally Bar?
- How do I Bluetooth pair the Rally Bar?
- How do I screen share over a wired connection with Rally Bar in Zoom Rooms appliance?
- Can I connect a Keyboard and Mouse to my Rally Bar?
SOFTWARE SETUP GUIDANCE
- Introducing RightSight 2 and Speaker View
- Local Network Access (Beta)
- Custom Wallpaper Support for BYOD Mode
- Recommended Conditions for RightSight with Rally Bar
- How to set up a network proxy on CollabOS devices
- Which languages are currently available in the Logitech software?
- Adding Rally Bar to Logitech Sync Portal
- Firewall Setup Information for CollabOS Devices
- Can I use the Rally Bar remote control with Zoom Rooms in appliance mode?
- Can I change the default home position for the camera?
- Can I sideload apps on Rally Bar, Rally Bar Mini or RoomMate?
- How do I access system settings on a CollabOS device?
- How do I switch the service provider for my conference room system?
- How do I set up a Zoom Room with Rally Bar?
- How to Join Webex Meetings on Microsoft Teams Rooms
- Appliance Mode Known Issues (CollabOS)
- CollabOS Release Notes
- CollabOS Platform Support
- How do I update the software when Rally Bar is run in USB mode?
- How do I update the software when Rally Bar is run in appliance mode?
- I’m having trouble updating CollabOS. How do I revert to a previous version of CollabOS?
- My video doesn’t look right
- How do I submit a Bug Report on a CollabOS device?
- How do I reset Rally Bar?