Setup Guidance | Troubleshooting
Logitech Rally Bar Mini is the premier video bar for small meeting rooms. Discover remarkably simple, all-in-one video conferencing with brilliant optics & audio. Rally Bar Mini can be used in appliance mode, but is also one of Logitech's CollabOS devices. For more information about CollabOS:
Click to launch our guide for CollabOS.
HARDWARE SETUP GUIDANCE
- What do the buttons on the remote control do?
- How do I increase the microphone pickup range of Rally Bar?
- How do I remotely manage Rally Bar?
- How do I access Rally Bar settings?
- How long does it take for Sync App to detect Rally Bar when in USB mode?
- Pair Rally Bar / Rally Bar Mini with Tap IP
- How do I power on/off the Rally Bar?
- How do I Bluetooth pair the Rally Bar?
- Can I connect a Keyboard and Mouse to my Rally Bar?
SOFTWARE SETUP GUIDANCE
- Local Network Access (Beta)
- Custom Wallpaper Support for BYOD Mode
- Recommended Conditions for RightSight with Rally Bar
- Which languages are currently available in the Logitech software?
- Adding Rally Bar to Logitech Sync Portal
- Can I use the Rally Bar remote control with Zoom Rooms in appliance mode?
- Can I change the default home position for the camera?
- Can I sideload apps on Rally Bar, Rally Bar Mini or RoomMate?
- How do I access system settings on a CollabOS device?
- How do I switch the service provider for my conference room system?
- How do I set up a Zoom Room with Rally Bar?
- How to Join Webex Meetings on Microsoft Teams Rooms
- How do I screen share over a wired connection with Rally Bar in Zoom Rooms appliance?