Meetings start with just one touch with Logitech Tap IP, a network-connected touch controller for Logitech room solutions for Microsoft Teams, Zoom Rooms, and other video conferencing services.
To learn more about Tap IP product availability and compatibility, click here.
HARDWARE SETUP GUIDANCE
- Tap IP Room Solutions
- How do I connect Logitech Tap IP?
- What type of category cable can I use with Logitech Tap IP?
- Which Logitech Tap IP parts will be available as spares?
- How do I connect Tap IP to other room solutions devices like Rally Bar or MeetUp?
- When using a PoE enabled network or Switch, how much power is needed for Logitech Tap IP?
- How many Tap touch controllers can be associated with a Zoom Room?
- How many Tap touch controllers can be associated with a Microsoft Teams Room?
- Pair Rally Bar / Rally Bar Mini with Tap IP
- How to Reboot Tap IP / Tap Scheduler
SOFTWARE SETUP GUIDANCE
- How do I manage Tap IP?
- Which languages are currently available in the Logitech software?
- Firewall Setup Information for CollabOS Devices
- Can I sideload apps on Rally Bar, Rally Bar Mini, RoomMate, Tap IP, or Tap Scheduler?
- How do I switch the service provider for my conference room system?
- How do I set up a Zoom Room with Rally Bar?
- How to set up a network proxy on CollabOS devices
- How do I access system settings on a CollabOS device?